These terms apply to all training courses and online education run by Strive Physio effective from 1st May 2017. Please read the following terms and conditions to ensure that you fully understand what is required of you and what you can expect from Strive Physio. By booking a course with us you are agreeing with the following terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- All material presented on this website is considered intellectual property. It remains the sole property of Strive Physio.
- No legal action is able to be taken against Strive Physio or any presenters.
- All content is Trademark and Copyright Protected by Strive Physio and its affiliates where necessary.
- Any use of material either on or from this website without the strict written consent of Strive Physio is considered a breach of Copyright and/or Trademark Law.
- Any downloading of, sharing, distributing in any form, digital or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction of any photographs, animation, video or slides without the express written consent of Strive Physio is strictly prohibited unless through areas of the website strictly specified.
- Use of Strive Physio website requires signing in and agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- All transactions are performed via the Strive Physio website. Strive Physio holds no credit card details. Strive Physio cannot be held liable for any issues with money transfer or credit information and its misuse.
- Strive Physio take no responsibility for failure of users to have the correct hardware to use this site.
- Strive Physio cannot take any responsibility for the failure of user’s hardware or inadvertent internet connection loss/quality deterioration during any online activities or events. It is up to the user to ensure adequate internet connection Should a legal claim arise as a result of information delivered by Strive Physio and presenters, including but not limited to webinars, video, audio, blogposts, handouts, information, Strive Physio and all presenters shall not be held liable for any claims.
- Legal action is unable to be taken against Strive Physio or any presenters. It is solely the responsibility of the person viewing or participating in this content to decide how this information is used in a clinical environment. This site does not replace the need for face to face clinical training, University or higher institution training. This site facilitates the dissemination of information from 3rd parties.
- All payments need to be made in Australian dollars.
- Electronic product purchases cannot be cancelled once payment has been made.
- Paid Courses allow complete access for 1 month. Once you have commenced your course, no refunds will be provided.
- Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of our staff as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved and resulted in a much reduced enjoyment of the course you must inform us in writing within 28 days and we will respond within 28 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Strive Physio is a Registered Trademark & copyright protected logo/name. The use of these terms, images related to these terms, or any term/image relating to Strive Physio infringes trademark & copyright law. Strive Physio reserves the right to remove access from members without remuneration who breach the terms and conditions of the Strive Physio website.
- The information on this site is provided by Strive Physio & whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date & correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, about the accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Strive Physio. We have no control over the nature, content & availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Strive Physio takes no responsibility for & will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Course Delivery Policy
We agree to provide the online course to you on the terms set out in this Agreement. This document represents the entire understanding between the Parties, and – except for those terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded and any other terms specifically incorporated by reference – no other terms apply.
You signify your consent to this Agreement by purchasing any courses from the web site. We do alter this Agreement from time to time, and you must review this document before each purchase. This document was last changed on 17 May 2017.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must provide us with the written consent of your parent or guardian, who must also agree to –
- be bound by this Agreement;
- provide proper supervision in relation to the provision of information to us; and
- provide proper supervision in relation to your use of our courses
PURPOSE AND NATURE OF OUR COURSES
You acknowledge that –
- no online service is a perfect substitute for an “in person” consultation with a physiotherapist; and
- we are unable to guarantee that our course will result in a cure of your particular complaint or condition.
PROVISION OF ADVICE BY US
We agree to provide you with a written document containing your requested information by email within two business days.
- Statutory Terms: The laws in force in Australia imply certain terms into contracts between consumers and businesses. These include warranties that our services are to be delivered with due care and skill, and that they are reasonably fit for the purposes for which they are intended. Such terms form part of this Agreement, and no part of this Agreement is intended to to exclude, restrict or modify those terms or our liability to you for breach of those terms.
- Exclusion: Subject to sub-clause (a) above and our obligation under any law not to exclude or restrict our liability to you, we exclude all liability to you which is related in any way to your use of our courses
of whatever nature (whether any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or otherwise, including loss of business or other profits); and however arising (whether through the law of negligence or tort generally, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise).
- Limitation: Where liability cannot be excluded under sub-clause (b) above, any liability incurred by us in relation to our courses is limited to $1,000 unless we specifically agree an alternative amount with you. We would be prepared to agree to increase the cap on our liability in return for you paying a higher fee for our physiotherapy services.
This Agreement is governed by the laws in force in the Australia, and you submit to the jursidiction of the courts in that Country.
In this document and the documents incorporated by reference, the following terms have the following meanings unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
“Agreement” means the terms and conditions of purchasing our courses as set out in this document and the documents incorporated by reference;
“Business Days” means any day other than a Saturday or a Sunday or a day declared as a public holiday under the Public Holidays Act 1993 (Vic);
“courses” means any physiotherapy or health-related course provided by us in return for a fee including any assessment, diagnosis, advice or treatment program; and
“Web site” means the web site located at the domain “strivephysio” and on all sub-domains, folders and sub-folders on this domain.
In this document, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” are references to are provided via this web site, which is owned and operated by Strive Physio Pty Ltd, (ABN 81 427 193 681), our successors and assignees;
Words defined in the singular have the corresponding meaning in the plural;
Reference to a “person” includes a reference to a corporation, association or other entity;
Reference to a “written request” means a request submitted to us by email, by post, by fax or using the “contact us” form on the web site;
Reference to the “Parties” means both you and us; and
All monetary amounts are expressed in Australian dollars.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Strive Physio.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase of a product, we’re here to help. Our returns and refund policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Returns of a product
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return,
- your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase if the.
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Strive Physio reserves the right not to offer a refund where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return, or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning a product with adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.
If Strive Physio agrees to the return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit as soon as possible, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Strive Physio is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. We have adopted the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including [interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website strivephysio.com.au, from strivephysio.com.au, and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. Strive Physio will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
206 – 214 Philip Street Kin Kora QLD 4680
Phone (07) 4978 7868
Fax (07) 4978 5133